|Anshan Travel Guide||
Anshan is an large industrial city in Liaoning Province in North China. Distance to capital city Shenyang is 72km. Total population of Anshan is about 3.5 million people. The urban population is 1.3 million people.
Anshan airport is located in Tengao, 12 km from the city centre. It seems that there is a daily flight to Beijing. Official airportsite is lnairport.com (in Chinese language). Taoxian International Airport in Shenyang is much larger with more flights. Distance to Shenyang airport is 90 km. Anshan's long distance coach station is besides the train station. Busses are running from here to Shenyang Airport. The trip takes about 2 hours.
- Anshan- Shenyang: 1 - 2 hours
- Anshan- Beijing: 6 - 12 hours
The D31 is the fast train to Beijing departing from Anshan West. It makes 5 stops and arrives in Beijing in 5 hours and 41 minutes. The other trains are departing from Anshan Station with 10-13 stops and a travel time of 11 hours.
Anshan main bus station is near the railway station.
- Anshan International Hotel (5star): near Dongshan Park
- Wuhuan Hotel (5star)
- Tanggangzi Longgongwen Spa Hotel (3star)
- Anshan Qiushi Hotel (3star): near Qianshan National Park
Anshan is famous in China for it's steel and iron industries.
Anshan High-tech Industrial Development Zone consist of 2 zones and is close to Anshan city. The Western zone has manufacturing and processing industries. In the Eastern zone are research institutes, education, medicine and high tech industries.
Official website of the zone is: www.asht-zone.gov.cn/ (Chinese/English)
- Jade Buddha Temple (worlds largest Jade statue of the Buddha)
- Qianshan National Park (Buddhist and Taoist temples)
- 219 park (large park with lakes)
- Dongshan Park (views of the city)
- Dongshan Amusement Park
- Hot spring water spas
China City Guides - Shenyang - Yantai - Tianjin - Xian travel - Hong Kong
Guangzhou - Qingdao - Hangzhou - Shanghai - Chengdu