|Bengbu Travel Guide||
Bengbu is a city in Anhui Province China along the Huaihe River. It has 4 districts (Longzihu, Bengshan, Yuhui and Huaishang) and 3 counties (Huaiyuan, Wuhe and Guzhen). Distance to Nanjing is 185km. Total population of Bengbu is 3.6 million people. Urban population is 1 million.
Nearby Airports are in capital city Hefei and Nanjing.
Bengbu South Railway Station makes part of the Beijing-Shanghai highspeed railway line.
- Bengbu - Hefei: 37min - 2h.48min (142km)
- Bengbu - Nanjing: 42min - 2h.45min (185km)
- Bengbu - Shanghai: 1h.57min-7h.09min (470km)
- Bengbu - Zhengzhou: 3h.14min-7h.39min (513km)
Fast trains from Bengbu South to Hefei takes less than 1 hour. Soft seat fare is 60-100 Yuan. The fastest train from Bengbu South to Nanjing South is less than 45 minutes; 80-135 Yuan. Train G233 from Bengbu South to Shanghai Hongqiao takes 1 hour and 57 minutes: soft seat 214-364 Yuan.
- J.J. Pearl Hotel (5stars): in the high-tech development zone
- Tixiang Style Hotel (2.5star): at the Huaihe River Culture Center Square
Bengbu High/New Tech Industrial Development Zone consist of several parks. Main industries are food, automobile spare & components, engineering, new materials, textiles, glass, chemicals and electronics. More information on official site Bengbu.gov.cn (in Chinese).
- Bairu Spring
- Bianhe Cave
- Zhongdu City
- Imperial Tombs
- Longxing Temple
Bengbu at night
China City Guides - Redflag.Info 2002-2013