|Bozhou Travel Guide||
Bozhou is a large historical city in Anhui Province China. More than 3000 years ago, it was the capital of the Shang Dynasty. Nowadays the city consist of Qiaocheng District and 3 counties (Guoyang, Mengcheng, Lixin). Total population of Bozhou is 5.3 million people. Urban population is about 300.000.
Fuyang Xiguan Airport is the nearest airport (110km) with flights to Beijing, Changchun, Dalian, Guangzhou, Haikou, Hangzhou, Shanghai, Tianjin, Wenzhou, Xian and Xiamen.
Zhengzhou is the nearest city with international flights to Japan, Singapore, Korea, Thailand and Malaysia.
- Bozhou - Fuyang: 58min-1h.50min (104km)
- Bozhou - Bengbu: 4h.31min (316km)
- Bozhou - Hefei: 3h.56min - 4h.37min (325km)
- Bozhou - Shanghai: 11-12 hours (781km)
From Bozhou to Fuyang takes about 1 hour; a hard seat ticket cost 17 Yuan. To Beijing are several night trains (8-10 hours)and two day trains. To Shanghai is one day train and one night train. The train to Shanghai makes stops in Hefei, Nanjing, Changzhou, Wuxi and Suzhou.
- Bozhou Hotel: luxury hotel, 2km from Bozhou train station
- Xinguidu Hotel: close to Bozhou Railway Station
- Phoenix Holiday Hotel Haozhou: 4km from the train station
Main industries are the high-tech production and development of traditional Chinese medicines, wines, cattle and agricultural products. There are more than 250 liquor companies in Bozhou.
China City Guides - Redflag.Info 2002-2013