|Liuzhou Travel Guide||
Liuzhous is a a city in Guangxi Autonomous Region in Southern China near Vietnam. Liuzhou is 150km from Guilin and 250km from capital city Nanning . Total population of Liuzhou is 1.4 million people.
Liuzhou Bailian Airport is 12km from the city and has flights to Beijing, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Chongqing, Chengdu and Haikou.
Liuzhou has one of the largest train stations in Southwest China with connections to Beijing, Guangzhou, Nanning, Guilin, Guiyang, Shanghai,Shenzhen, Zhanjiang Chengdu and Chongqing.
- Liuzhou - Nanning: journey takes about 3 hours
- Liuzhou - Guilin: journey takes 2 till 3 hours
- Liuzhou - Guiyang: journey takes 8 till 11 hours
- Liuzhou - Guangzhou: journey takes 11 till 18 hours
- Liuzhou Hotel: 5-star hotel on the bank of Liujiang River
- Jingdu Hotel (4star): in the city center
- Nanjiang Hotel (4star): 200 meters from Liuzhou Railway Station
- Sanjiang Hotel: in the new business centre of Sanjiang Town
Wuxing Shopping Center is a major retail center in Liuzhou. The address is Zhongshan Road Middle next to the Dongdu Department Store.
Liuzhou has a river port. Guangxi Autonomous Region has several deep water ports. Qinzhou port and Beihai Port are about 400km from Liuzhou.
- Longtan Scenic Area
- East Gate Tower
- The Fengyu Bridge
- Jianpan Mountain Park
Beijing - Shenzhen - Zhuhai - Dongguan - Hong Kong - Dali - Hainan - Shanghai - Chengdu
|China City Guides - Redflag.Info 2002-2012|