Shaoxing Travel Guide
Shaoxingis a famous historic city in Zhejiang province. Location is south of the Hangzhou Bay between Hangzhou and Ningbo. Shaoxing was the hometown of many celeberites in Chinese history. The urban population of Shaoxing is about 640.000 people.
Shaoxing Airport has no airport. Nearest airport is Xiaoshan International Airport in Hangzhou. Xiaoshan International Airport has daily flights to/from the main cities in China as well international flights. From Xiaoshan International Airport depart express buses to Shaoxing between 9.30-20.00. Fare is 30 Yuan. From Dynasty Hotel in Shaxing (Address: Shengli Road) depart buses to the airport.
Shaoxing Railway Station is located at Chezhan Road.
- Shaoxing- Hangzhou: trains daily, journey takes 40min - 1h.49min (60km)
- Shaoxing- Ningbo: trains daily, journey takes 1h.06min - 1h.53min (108km)
- Shaoxing- Shanghai: trains daily, journey takes 1h.59min - 3h.36min (224km)
There are 5 long distance bus stations in Shaoxing:
- The Shaoxing Passenger Transportation Center at the east side of the Changan Roundabout is the main coach station. Many regular and express buses leave from this bus station to Shanghai, Suzhou, Ningbo, Nanjing, Wuxi, Wenzhou and many other places within or to other provinces.
- East Bus Station: express coaches to Xinchang, Shengzhou, Shangyu
- West Bus Station: express coaches to Yiwu, Zhuji, Jinhua, Lishui, Quzhou
- Orchid Pavilion
- Keyan Scenic Spot: national AAAA level tourist spot, 8km from Shaoxing
- Yu the Great Mausoleum
- East Lake
- Great Mercy Pagoda
- New Century Grand Hotel: 5 star hotel in Shaoxing Economic Development Zone
- Dynasty Hotel: 4 star hotel located in Shaoxing downtown. Airport bus starts here
- Margaretcenter Hotel: apartment style hotel in Margaret Shopping Center
- China Textile City Hotel: in Keqiao Economic Development Zone
Chengdu - Guangzhou - Hong Kong - Qingdao - Beijing
Dynasty Hotel in Shaoxing
Shaoxing Paojiang Industrial Zone (SPIZ) is an advanced, hi-tech zone. It is the second largest industrial zone in the Zhejiang Province. Distance to Hangzhou International Airport and Shaoxing port is 20km.
Shaoxing China travel
China City Guides - Redflag.Info 2002-2013