Fushun Travel Guide
|Fushun airport, train, attractions, hotel and business|
Fushun is a large industrial city in Liaoning province in North China. Location is between Beijing and Harbin. Capital city Shenyang is nearby (45km). The population in Fushun is about 2.3 million.
Fushun has no airport. Nearest airport is in Shenyang. There is not a direct bus line from Shenyang airport to Fushun.
The inter-city railway between Shenyang and Fushun was officially put into use on July 30, 2009.
- Fushun North - Shenyang: 20 trains (daily), journey takes 24min-1h.23min
- Fushun North - Beijing: 2 trains (daily), journey takes 10h.58min-12h.37min
Fushun has two bus stations:
- North Bus Station: in Chengxi Road, Shuncheng District
- South Bus Station: in Dongyi Road, Xinfu Distric
- Xing City (UNESCO world heritage site)
- Yongling Tomb (UNESCO world heritage site)
- Hetuala Castle
- Leifeng Memorial
- Honghe River Canyon Tourist Resort: AAAA tourist attraction
- Friendship Hotel Fushun: downtown area
- Tianbao Building: 2.5 star hotel in Fushun's Xinfu District
- Meidu Hotel of Fushun Mining Group
Fushun H-Tech Development District is a provincial district located at Dongzhou District, Fushun City. Coal Mining and oil refineries are important industries in Fushun. Website of the development zone is www.fushuntd.gov.cn (in Chinese/English)
Dalian - Yantai - Tianjin - Zhengzhou - Nanjing - Shanghai - Hong Kong
Fushun (NASA satlellite picture)
China City Guides -