|Handan Travel Guide||
|hotels, train, airport, business and attractions|
Handan is an industrial city and transportion hub in Hebei Province in Northeast China. Capital of Hebei Province is Shijiazhuang. Distance to Beijing is 450km. The urban population of Handan is about 1.4 million people.
Handan International Airport opened in 2007 and has flights to Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chongqing, Dalian, Hangzhou, Xian and Xiamen. Distance from the airport to the city is 11 km. Website is www.hdairport.net (Chinese).
Handan - Shijiazhuang: 55 trains (daily): journey takes 1h.08min - 3h.53min (165km)
Handan - Beijing: 38 trains (daily): journey takes 3h.07min - 8h.14min (442km)
Handan - Tianjin: 12 trains (daily): journey takes 5h.55min - 9h.45min (580km)
- Wahuang Palace
- Congtai Terrace
- Taihang Mountain
- Jingniang Lake
- Ruins of the imperial city of the state of Zhao
- Xiangtangshan Temple Caves: 16 grottoes with thousands of Buddha statues
- Zhaowang Hotel: 4 star hotel near train station and west bus station
- Century Crown Hotel: located in the most bustling area of Handan
- Gold Century Business Hotel: in central business district
- Handan International Hotel
In 2008, the Handan Economic Development Zone had revenue of 1.8 billion Yuan. Handan Municipal People's Government wants to establish the zone as an important base of office automation supplies.
Handan International Hotel
|Handan Travel Guide|
|Hebei China - China city guides - Redflag.Info 2002-2012|