Huizhou Travel Guide
|Huizhou airport, train, hotel, attractions and business|
Huizhou is a coastal city in Guangdong province in South China. The city is facing the Dayawan Bay and is not far away from Shenzhen and Guangzhou. Population in the municipality Huizhou is about 3.8 million people.
Huizhou Airport has flights to 20 cities in China: Beijing, Hangzhou, Chengdu, Nanjing, Xian. Distance form the airport to Huizhou is 25km. Guangzhou Baiyun Airport and Shenzhen Baoan Airport are within 2 hours drive.
Huizhou Railway Station and Huizhou West railway station.
- Huizhou - Guangzhou: trains daily, journey takes 1h.39min - 2h.22min (140km)
- Huizhou - Shenzhen: trains daily, journey takes 1h.11min - 2h.50min (105-130km)
- Huizhou - Shantou: trains daily, journey takes 5h.10min - 6h.36min
Huizhou Port is one of the major coastal ports in China and situated in Daya Bay. It is a gateway in South China for handling containers and general cargo. There are 26 established berths; largest is one 150,000-tonnage berth. Distance from Huizhou port to Hong Kong is 87km.
Huizhou has 3 state-level development zones. Focus is on electronics and light industry
- Huizhou Daya Bay Economic and Technological Development Zone
- Huizhou Zhongkai High-tech Industrial Development Zone
- Huizhou Export Processing Zone
Website Daya Bay: www.dayawan.gov.cn (in Chinese)
- InterContinental Huizhou Resort
- Sheraton Huizhou Beach Resort
- Holiday Inn Daya Bay
- Dreamland Hotel: near Waltmart and World Trade Center
- Utop Primeval Resort Hotel: in Longmen County's National Forest Park
- Huizhou Pedestrian Street: near the West Second Ring Road Xihu Pinghu
- Huizhou Digital Shopping Street: The Third Xiapu Hengjiang Road
Kunming - Nanning - Guilin - Dongguan - Hong Kong - Chaozhou - Hainan - Sanya
Holiday Inn Daya Bay Hotel, Huizhou
- West Lake
- Mt.Luofushan & Mt.Nankunshan
- Daya Bay: coastline with sand beaches
- Boluo Eco-Tourism
- Jiabao Country Club: modern holiday resort on Mt.Luofushan
- Jinguowan Valley: 20km south of Huizhou