|Langfang Travel Guide||
Langfang is a city in Hebei Province in Northeast China. Location is between Beijing and Tianjin. Total population of Langfang is 4.1 million people. Urban population is 800.000 people.
Langfang has not an airport. The nearest airports are in Beijing (61km) and in Tianjin (71km).
- Langfang - Beijing: daily trains; journey takes 42min - 1h.33min (64km)
- Langfang - Tianjin daily trains; journey takes 43min - 55min
- Langfang - Shijiazhuang: journey takes 4h.29min - 5h.45min
- Lang Fang International Hotel
- Xin Ao Hotel (3star): near Development Zone Convention Center
- Home Inn: in Guangyang District
- Tiandu Hotel (4star): 3km from railway station
- LongHe Hi-tech Industrial Park is located in Langfang City. Main industries in this park are: electronic & information, biological medicine, equipment manufacturing, new materials and modern services. It is 40km to Beijing, 60km to Beijing International Airport and 100km to Tianjin Port. Detailed information on www.lhip.gov.cn (Chinese/English).
- Langfang Economic & Technical Development Zone. Official website in Chinese is www.lfdz.gov.cn
- Grand Epoch City: reproduction of an ancient architectural complex
|Hebei China - China City Guides - Redflag.Info 2002-2012|