|Lianyungang Travel Guide||
|Lianyungang airport, train, attractions, hotels and business|
Lianyungang is a large port city in Jiangsu province in China. The city is situated between Nanjing and Qingdao. Urban population is 4.8 million people; the urban population is 725.000.
Lianyungang Baitabu Airport is 25km from the city. Daily/weekly flights to Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Nanjing, Xiamen, Dalian Hong Kong. Shuttle bus cost 20 Yuan
There are 2 railway stations in Lianyungang.
Lianyungang East Railway Station is near the port.
- Lianyungang - Nanjing: daily trains; journey takes 7h.35min - 8h.25min (538km)
- Lianyungang - Shanghai: (daily) train; journey takes 12h.05min
- Yun Tai Hotel (5star): deluxe hotel
- Four Points by Sheraton: in Lianyungang Development Zone
- Xiangxieer Mingzhu Hotel (4star): in the city center
Lianyungang Economic & Technological Development Zone is located 5km from the port and 25km from downtown. Major industries are textiles, electronics, pharmaceuticals, machinery, garments, food and beverages. Official website is www.ldz.gov.cn (in Chinese).
- Huaguoshan Scenic Area
- Yuwan Scenic Area
Xiangxieer Mingzhu Hotel
|China city guides - Redflag.Info 2002-2012|