|Nanping Travel Guide||
Nanping is a large city in Fujian Province in China. It's not on the coast but more inland. The landscape is hilly and several rivers are crossing the city. Total population of Nanping is allmost 3 million people.
Wuyishan airport is in the Nanping Prefecture area. Transportation to this airport is with the train from Nanping to Wuyishan City (150km/2h.30min). From Wuyishan City railway station it is 7km to the airport. To fly from/to Fuzhou Changle International Airport is another possibility.
- Nanping - Fuzhou: daily trains; journey takes 2h.28min - 4h.14min
- Nanping - Xiamen: 1 night train; journey takes 8h.45min
- Nanping - Shanghai night trains; journey takes 12h - 14h
- Haisheng International Hotel (4star): near railway station and airport
- Baodao Exhibition Center Hotel: in the Tourist Holiday Resort in Wuyishan
- Super 8 Hotel Wuyishan Du Jia Qu
- Yuanhua international Grand Hotel: in Wuyishan
The largest alkaline battery manufacturer/supplier of China is in Nanping. Other main industries are: agriculture, paper making, food processing, fine chemicals, auto parts, and textiles.
- Wuyi Mountains (60 kmē). Listed by the UNESCO as World Cultural and Natural Heritage in 1999. The Wuyi Mountains are located between Wuyishan City, at Nanping prefecture of Fujian province and Wuyishan Town of Jiangxi province.
Yantai - Wuhan - Wuxi - Qingdao - Hangzhou - Nanjing travel
|China City Guides - Redflag.Info 2002-2012|