Pingdingshanis a large city in Henan Province in central China and consist of 4 districts, 2 county-level cities and 4 counties.
Two other main cities in Henan Province - Nanyang and Luoyang - are nearby.
Total population of Pingdingshan is 5.2 million people.
Pingdingshan has not an airport.
Nearest airports are in Nanchang, Luoyang and Xinzheng International Airport in capital city Zhengzhou.
- Pingdingshan - Nanyang: trains daily: journey takes 1h.28min - 2h.31min (122km)
- Pingdingshan - Luoyang: trains daily: journey takes 1h.36min - 2h.30min (134km)
- Pingdingshan - Zhengzhou: trains daily: journey takes 3h.05min - 5h.02min (248km)
- Jiatian International Hotel (5star):in the central business area
- Pingan Hotel (3star)
Pingdingshan Hi-tech Industry Development Zone is close to the East Railway Station.
More information on www.pdszs.gov.cn (in Chinese).
- Shiren Mountain Scenic Area