Wenzhou is a large city in Zhejiang province on the southeast coast of China.
The urban population is 1.5 million people. Total population in municipality is 7 million.
Wenzhou Yongqiang Airport has flights to the main cities in China.
Distance form the airport to the city is 24 km.
Taxis and airport buses can be found on the ground floor of the arrivals hall.
Fare for the airport bus is 12 Yuan. A taxi is about 70 Yuan.
Website of the airport is www.wzair.cn (in Chinese).
- Wenzhou Railway Station: this is the main train station located in Wenzhou New Railway Station Development Zone.
- Wenzhou - Shanghai: trains daily: journey takes 4h.12min - 10h.13min
- Wenzhou - Fuzhou: trains daily: journey takes 1h.32min - 1h.48min
- Wenzhou - Ningbo: trains daily: journey takes 1h.18min - 1h.41min
The New South Bus Station opposite to the Wenzhou Railway Station has buses to Beijing and Shanghai.
- Jiangxinyu Island: one of the four most renowned islands in China
- Nanxijiang Scenic Area: 23km from Wenzou: a national major scenic place
- Wuyanling National Nature Reserve
- Wenzhou Economic and Technological Development Zone
Modern industrial park with a developed area of 6.85 square kilometers.
Light industries (machinery, garments, footwear) and high-tech industries (electronics, bio-pharmaceutics).
The Wenzhou Development Zone is 3 km from the 100.000-ton Longgang Wharf.
- National Economic and Technological Development Zone
- Marina Park
- Hi-tech Industrial Park
Website is www.wetdz.gov.cn (in Chinese, use translate.Google)
The Port of Wenzhou is located on the south bank of the Ou River.
The main services are: containers, mixed and bulk cargo, transfer and storage, passenger and car-ferry transit.
Website of the port is www.wzport.com (in Chinese/English).
- Trust Mart: 1st floor, Wenzhou Stadium, South City Street
- Times Square Mall: between Station Road and Jin Xiu Road
- Wenzhou Guomao Grand Hotel: one of the highest building in the city
- Shangri-La Hotel: in Wenzhou's Binjiang Business District
- Victoria Grand Hotel: located in downtown Wenzhou
- Onehome Howard Johnson Hotel: near Wenzhou International Conference and Exhibition Center