|Xuzhou Travel Guide||
|Xuzhou airport, train, hotel, business and attractions|
Xuzhou is a historical city in North Jiangsu Province in China. Other well known cities in Jiangsu Province are capital Nanjing (350km) and the famous garden city Suzhou (565km). The urban population of Xuzhou is 1.8 million people; total population is about 9 million.
Xuzhou Guanyin Airport has flights to 11 major domestic cities including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Hongkong, Shenzhen and Chengdu. Distance form the airport to the city is 45 km. There are 2 airport bus lines. One line is going to Jiali International Hotel nearby the Xuzhou Railway Station. The other line goes to downtown center. Fare for the shuttle bus is 20 Yuan. A taxi is about 100 yuan plus highway toll.
Xuzhou Railway Station is a railway transportation hub. Two main train lines in China, Longhai and Jinghu Railways, cross at Xuzhou. Address of the railway station is 235 Fuxing Road South.
- Xuzhou - Shanghai: trains daily: journey takes 4h.35min - 11h.20min
- Xuzhou - Nanjing: 2h.53min - 6h.25min
- Xuzhou - Beijing: 5h.23min - 13h.19min
- Xuzhou - Qingdao: 5h.20min - 10h.56min
There are three main bus stations:
- Xuzhou Long Distance Bus Station: (at Qingnian Road), long distance buses to cities in other provinces such as Beijing, Shanghai or Xian.
- Xuzhou Central Bus Station: (downtown at North Zhongshan Road) buses to northern Jiangsu Province.
- Xuzhou West Bus Station: (west Huaihai Road) buses to Shandong, Henan and Anhui Province.
- Xuzhou Museum
- Xuzhou Folk-Custom Museum: on Hubu Hill in the center
- Guishan Han Dynasty Tomb: on Guishan Mountain
- Han Dynasty Stone Reliefs Gallery: in Yunlong Park
- Yunlong Lake: Aquatic World Lakeside Park, Lotus Island, pagoda and gardens
- Downtown center: in East Huihai Road and South Zhongshan Road
- Carrefour: French supermarket at No.6, North Zhongshan Road
Xuzhou has 1 national private Science&Technoloy park, 3 provincial development zones and 7 municipal development zones. More than 1700 foreign enterprises have invested in Xuzhou such as Caterpillar, Liebherr, Thyssenkrupp and Hoechst. More information: http://www.jsdoftec.gov.cn/english/html/city_xz.asp
Zhengzhou - Fuzhou - Hefei - Hong Kong - Suzhou - Hangzhou
New Century Grand Hotel Xuzhou, on the west bank of Yunlong Lake
- Xuzhou Royal Resort: 5 star hotel near Yunlong Lake
- Best Western China Coal Friendship Hotel
- Jinling Plaza Xuzhou: 4 star hotel surrounded by six shopping malls
- Jiali International Hotel: 28-storey building in the center
- Hanyuan Hotel: located on Xuzhou Normal University's Yunlong Campus
China city guides - Redflag.Info 2002-2012