|Zibo Travel Guide||
Zibo is a large industrial city in the center of Shandong province. Cities nearby are Jinan and Qingdao. Total population of Zibo is about 4.2 million people, urban population is 2.8 million.
Zibo has no airport. Nearest airports are Jinan airport (70km) and Qingdao airport (210km). Airport shuttle buses from Zibo to Jinan airport depart nearby the train station.
Zibo Railway Station is located in the south of Jinjing Road, Zhangdian District.
- Zibo - Jinan: trains daily: journey takes 43min-2h.24min
- Zibo - Qingdao: 1h.43min-5h.00min
- Zibo - Beijing: 3h.53min-9h.13min
- Zibo - Tianjin: 5h.56min-7h.11min
- Zibo - Shanghai: 8h.28min-16h.34min
The long distance bus station is located at 22, Xingyuan Xi Lu, Zhangdian District.
- Zibo Century Hotel: 5-star hotel located on Liuquan Road
- Wllhoo Hotel: managed by Days Inn Group
- Hotel Ibis Zibo: 3-star hotel on Huaguang Road, Zhangdian District
- Ramada Hotel: Gongqingtuan West Road, Zhangdian District
Zibo New & Hi-tech Industrial Development Zone. Main industries are chemical, pharmaceutical, machinery, textile and garment, ceramics, electronics, metallurgy, electric power and agriculture. Zibo is an important chemical industry base of China. There are more than 1400 chemical enterprises in Zibo. The most important chemical industry of Zibo is the petrochemical industry. Another important industry in Zibo are the ceramics: porcelain is exported to more than 80 countries and regions. The China International Ceramics Exposition is held every autumn in Zibo. More information: www.invest-zibo.gov.cn (Chinese/English).
- Zibo Museum of Ceramics
- Xun Ma Keng (Ancient Horse Relics)
- Linzi Museum of Ancient Chariots
- Museum of the History of the State of Qi
- Linzi Football Museum
- Lushan National Forest Park
Suzhou - Yantai - Hong Kong - Guangzhou - Zibo - Nanjing
Liuquan Square in downtown Zichuan District, Zibo
- Yinzuo Plaza: the largest shopping area in Zibo
Shandong Province - China City Guides - Redflag.Info 2002-2013