|Chaohu Travel Guide||
Chaohu was a large city in Anhui Province in China. It had a population of allmost 4 million people. However in 2011 Chaohu was split in three parts by the province government. The Juchao District was renamed to Chaohu and became under the administration of Hefei. The other two parts of the city are now under the administration of Wuhu and Ma'anshan.
Nearby airports are Luogang Airport (60km) in capital city Hefei and Lukou International Airport (120km) in Nanjing.
- Chaohu - Hefei: 55min - 1h.28min (64km)
- Chaohu - Wuhu: 56min-1h.30min (77km)
- Chaohu - Huangshan: 4h.59min - 6h.04min (323km)
Bus station is in Changjiang Road East in Juchao District. Buses to Hefei, Wuhu and other cities.
- Jiangxinzhou Business Hotel (Gaoxin Town)
- Wang Hu Hotel
- Lakeside Hotel
- Chaohu International Hotel (Juchao District)
Chaohu Economy and Technology Development Zone is 10 square km large and has 2 area's (North and South). Location of the zone is in Chaohu-East next to the new municipal administrative center. Distance to Wuhu Zhujiaqiao Harbor is 60km, Nanjing harbor 130km and Shanghai harbor is 450km. Key industries are electronic information, medicines, new materials, food processing, chemicals, textile, and auto components. Official website is www.chkf.cn (in Chinese/English).
- Chaohu Lake: large freshwater lake
- Mushan Isle on Chaohu Lake
- Tienmenshan Isle in the Yangtze River
- Bantang, Tangquan and Xiangquan Hot Springs
- Mount Taihu, Mount Tianjing, Mount Jilong and Mount Yifu
Beijing - Yangzhou - Xuzhou - Wuhan - Hong Kong - Changzhou - Bozhou travel - Chizhou - Shanghai - Zhoukou travel
A famous mountain about 6 hours traveling from Chaohu
China City Guides - Redflag.Info 2002-2013