|Zhenjiang Travel Guide||
Zhenjiang is a historical and cultural city in Jiangsu Province in Southwestern China. It's located on the bank of the Yangtze River near Nanjing and Changzhou. To Shanghai is about 240km. Total population of Zhenjiang nowadays is about 2.7 million people; the urban population is 600.000
Zhenjiang has not an airport. Lukou International Airport in Nanjing and Benniu Airport in Changzhou are the nearest airports.
- Zhenjiang - Changzhou: daily trains; journey takes 27min - 2h.33min
- Zhenjiang - Nanjing: daily trains; journey takes 39min - 1h.21min
- Zhenjiang - Shanghai daily trains; journey takes 1h.52min - 5h.57min
- Best Western Zhenjiang International Hotel (4star): in Jiefang Road
- Yiquan Hotel (3star): located at Golden Hill
Zhenjiang Port is one of major ports along the Yangtze River. It has direct or transit business connections with more than 50 countries in Asia, North-America and Europe.
Zhenjiang New Area (Zhenjiang Economic Development Zone) is located in the Eastern suburb of Zhenjiang. It includes: Hi-Tech Industrial Park, International Chemical Industrial Park, Export Processing Zone and the Dagang District. Main industries in Zhenjiang are: chemicals, manufacture, papermaking, high-tech and bio-technology.
- Jinshan Mountain, Jiaoshan Mountain and Beigu Mountain
- Golden Hill, Maoshan Hill, Jiao Hill, Beigushan Hill
- Baohua Mountain National Forest Park
Wuhan - Hefei - Yantai - Beijing - Qingdao - Hangzhou - Suzhou -
|China City Guides - Redflag.Info 2002-2012|