Guiyang Travel Guide
|Guiyang airport, train, hotel, attractions and business|
Guiyang is the capital of Guizhou Province in the southwest of China. It is bordering Sichuan, Yunnan, Guangxi and Hunan province. Population is about 3.4 million people. Allmost 16% of the population belong to one of the 37 minority groups such as the Miao, Buyi, Dong and Hui.
Jinyang New District (JYND)
The Jinyang New District (JYND) is the new urban city district of Guiyang. The Guiyang's Municipal Government Administration (20.000 people) and other large Chinese corporations have relocated to the JYND. The Olympic Sports Center, Guiyang International Exhibition and Convention Center and Guiyang Central High Speed Rail Station will be completed in 2010/2011.
Guiyang Longdong Bao Airport has flights to Bangkok and the main cities in China. Distance form the airport to the city is 10 km. Fare for the airport shuttle bus is 10 Yuan. A taxi is about 50 Yuan.
Guiyang Railway Station is located in downtown Guiyang. Trains to destinations within Guizhou province and to the main cities in China
- Guiyang - Liupanshui (Fanjing Mountain): 3h.18min-6hours
- Guiyang - Anshun (Huangguoshu Waterfalls): 1h.10-2h.46min
- Guiyang - Chongqing: 8h.39min - 13h.15min
- Guiyang - Kunming: 8h.24min - 10h.51min
- Guiyang - Guangzhou: 19h.44min - 23h.24min
There are several long distance bus stations in Guiyang:
- Guiyang Bus Station: (No. 32, Yan’an Xi Lu), buses to Sichuan, Yunnan, Guangxi, Zhejiang, Fujian, Guangdong and Chongqing
- Bus Station next to the Guiyang Train Station: bus services to Shenzhen, Nanning, Dongguan, Chongqing and Zhanjiang.
- Huangguoshu Waterfalls
- Dragon Palace
- Wuyang River
- Libo Zhangjiang River
- Malinghe Canyon
- Shizhangdong Waterfall
- Fanjing Mountains
- stone forest at Maolan
- department stores (in Zhonghua Lu)
- Wal-Mart (Underground Shopping Plaza, Zunyi Road)
- Wal-Mart (1F, Basement, Guitie Xinyuan, 8 Shachong Road)
- Friendship Store (10 Yan'an E. Road)
Guilin - Hong Kong - Xiamen - Hainan - Beijing
Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel Guiyang (five star)
- Sheraton Guiyang Hotel: in central business district
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel: 3km from train station
- Empark Grand Hotel
Two country-level development zones:
- Guiyang National High & New Tech Industrial Development Zone
- Guiyang Economic Tech Development Zone
One province-level development zone:
- Guiyang Baiyun Economic Development Zone
Wal-mart, Microsoft and Danone have invested in Guiyang.
Website : http://gzsw.gzcom.gov.cn/developed.jsp
|Guiyang Travel Guide & Hotel|