Chuzhou is a provincial-level historic city in Anhui Province in China.
Distance to Nanjing is 60km and to
Shanghai it is 300km.
Total population of Chuzhou is 4 million people.
Chuzhou has not an airport.
Nanjing Lukou International Airport and Hefei Luogang Airport are the nearest airport (100km).
Chuzhou South Railway Station is a HSR station of Beijing-Shanghai High-Speed Railway.
- Chuzhou - Nanjing: up to 28 trains daily: journey takes 29min-3h.45min
- Chuzhou - Shanghai: up to 12 trains daily: journey takes 2h.47min-8h.47min
The long-distance bus station is located in Tianchang Dong Lu just opposite the railway station.
- Chuzhou King House Hotel (4star): close to railway station
- Super8 Hotel (2star): adjacent to Nanhu Park
- Guiyuan Holiday Hotel (3star) on the foot of Langya Mountain in Chuzhou
Chuzhhou has developed in an industrial city. A new industrial and touristic city has been set up on the north bank of Chang Jiang River.
Major industries in Chuzhou are: home appliance manufacturing, equipment manufacturing, petrochemicals and metallurgy.
The water transport is through the Chang Jiang River. The important inland port of Nanjing is 120km from Chuzhou.
- Fengyang Ming Ancient Tower
- Huangfushan National Forest Park
- Langya Mountain
- Langya Temple
- Zuiwong Pavilion
-South Heavenly Gate
Hong Kong -
(picture from Wikipedia)
Anhui Province in China