|Yinchuan Travel Guide||
Yinchuan is the capital of Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region in North China. The city lies between the Yellow River and Helan Mountain near Inner Mongolia. Total population of Yinchuan is 1.7 million people.
Yinchuan Hedong Airport is located in Linhe County 25km from the city center. Direct flights to Xian, Beijing and Shanghai. Airport shuttle bus is 15 Yuan; a taxi is about 50 Yuan.
- Yinchuan - Lanzhou: 8h.14min - 9h.01min
- Yinchuan - Hohhot: 8h.14min - 11h.42min
- Yinchuan - Baotou: 6h.18min - 9h.42min
- Yinchuan - Beijing 13h22min - 19h.41min
Yinchuan Long-distance Bus Station is at No.22, Nanxun Donglu. Buses within Ningxia Region, Inner Mongolia and Shaanxi Province.
- Nine Continental Hotel Ningxia (4star):near the Government Building
- Shenshihuayuan Hotel (3star): in downtown Yinchuan
- Days Inn Business Place Yinchuan (3.5star):in Yinchuan New District
- Yue Hai Hotel: five-star courtyard-style accommodation
Yinchuan Economic and Technological Development Zone consist of several parks. Main industries are machinery, equipment manufacturing, fine chemicals, new materials and animation industry. Distance to the airport is 25km and 6km from Yichuan Railway Station.
- Sand Lake Scenic Resort
- Western Xia Imperial Tombs
- Jade Emperor Pavilion
Datong - Dalian - Tianjin - Xian - Lhasa - Shanghai
China City Guides - Redflag.Info 2002-2013