|Jinan Travel Guide||
Jinan is the capital of Shandong Province about 400 kilometers South of Beijing. It is a historical city with a long history. Total population is about 6 million people.
Jinan Yaoqiang International Airport has flights to Seoul, Incheon (Korea) and the main cities in China. Distance to the city is 33 km. Fare of the airport bus is 20 Yuan. A taxi is at least 100 Yuan. Between Jinan airport are also buses running to other cities in Shandong Province. To Zibo go 13 buses between 9.30 and 22.00, fare is 60 Yuan.
Jinan Railway Station is the main station with trains to Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Xian, Urumqi and Qingdao. Jinan East Railway Station is a stop over station
- Jinan - Qingdao: trains daily: journey takes 2h.15min-6h.33min
- Jinan - Shanghai: trains daily: journey takes 7h.38min-15h.17min
- Jinan - Beijing: trains daily: journey takes 3h.10min-8h.50min
- Jinan - Zhengzhou: trains daily: journey takes 5h.10min-9h.34min
There are two major coach stations in Jinan.
- Jinan Coach Terminal (No.131, Jiluo Lu): buses to the cities of Shandong Province and large cities outside Shandong Province.
- East Coach Station (Jiefang Lu): buses to Taiyuan, Shijiazhuang, Puyang, Heze, Linyi, Qufu.
- Shandong Grand Tower Hotel: 53-storey landmark building
- Sofitel Silver Plaza Jinan: nearby Thousand Buddha Mountain
- Crowne Plaza Hotel: in the center of Jinan
- Sheraton Jinan Hotel
- Jinan Shandong Hotel: five star hotel
- Baotu Spring Park: in the center of Jinan City
- Daming Lake Park: six islands in Daming Lake
- Thousand-Buddha Mountain: 3km from Jinan
- QuanCheng Square: central square of Jinan
- Four- Door Pagoda
- Shandong Provincial Museum
China City Guides - Shenyang - Tianjin - Harbin - Dalian - Zhengzhou
Sofitel Jinan Silver Plaza Hotel in Jinan
Jinan High-tech Industrial Development Zone is located in the east of Jinan. Main industries are: automobiles, electronics, food processing, pharmaceuticals and machinery. Large enterprises like LG, Panasonic, Suzuki, NEC, Texas Instruments, Pepsi Cola, American-Standard, Volvo and Sanyo have invested in the zone. Distance to the airport is 18km and 20km to the main railway station. Official website is www.jctp.gov.cn (Chinese/English).